Key membership information
Prospective members need to review the following documents. After review, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or you completed Membership Agreement. Membership starts as soon as the agreement and dues are received.
How to join
To become a member review our organizational documents at the top of this page and submit a membership agreement to email@example.com.
Why should you join Haptics Industry Forum?
- Streamline interoperability and avoid fragmentation.
- Coordinate with haptics stakeholders on firmware, APIs and technical requirements.
- Ensure developer and studio-created haptic content feels consistent across distribution channels and platforms.
- Influence standards proposals, recommended practice documents, and specifications.
- Outputs of the Haptics Industry Forum carry an endorsement by the haptics industry as a whole.
- Network with leading market influencers.
- Keep informed about novel use cases and applications.
- Gain valuable industry insights to guide innovation.
- Utilize the haptics industry community as a sounding board to test new ideas.
Our current members include: